15-Minutes Mushroom sauce (for steaks and mashed potatoes)
By: Jasline N.
- ½ tablespoon butter
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced / finely chopped
- 100 grams button mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 100 ml milk (use cream for better results)
- ½ tablespoon corn flour (omit if using cream)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oil and butter in a pot over medium heat until the butter has melted. Add in the garlic and stir constantly for 1 minute until fragrant. Add in the sliced mushrooms and stir-fry until the mushrooms are lightly browned and have reduced in size – about 5 minutes.
- Add in 75 ml of the milk and bring to a boil, then turn down the heat and simmer for another 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Dissolve the corn flour in the remaining milk and drizzle it into the sauce, simmering for another 2 minutes or until the sauce has thickened. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately over the cooked steaks. If not, cover and heat up when needed
Mobile: +84 975584679 (Viber, Whatsapp)/ Skype: Emma.lenguyen510
Email: Emma.email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
SAFIMEX JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Head office: 216/20A Duong Ba Trac Street, Ward 2, District 8, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Tel: (+84)-(28)-3636 2388 | (+84)-(28)-3636 2399