Sea Grape is a popular food in Japan and some Southeast Asian countries. In Japan, people use grapes as a common green vegetable and can process about 60 different dishes from this food.
IN THE SEA AND THE BENEFITS OF THE MARINE
Gray-green grapes have the same shape and color as the green grapes, bundled together into clusters of long stalks. According to research, this is a nutritious food, providing many minerals and vitamins necessary for the body, reducing the risk of diseases such as high blood pressure, diabetes, goiter … From grapes, people can Processed into many dishes such as green salad, grape juice; But perhaps the simplest and most popular is the fresh green gourd, served as a raw vegetable.
Due to the salty water characteristics, it is advisable to soak in fresh water for about 15 minutes before using it, then place it in the fridge before eating. However, the gourmets still like grape grapes on a cold ice tray, when eating grapes will be more crispy and not taste fishy. You can eat fresh grapes with mayonnaise, chili sauce, soy sauce or mustard.
The dishes are made from seaweed is always attractive people. These foods are high in nutritional value and can help prevent some diseases. The article below will help you better understand that.
Why should use sea grape
Seaweed is often used in diets of dieters. This food can help prevent many diseases, from cardiovascular disease to various types of cancer. Seaweed is a popular dish in Japan, one of the countries with the most healthy population in the world.
Seaweed contains high mineral content. This is one of the foods that contain high levels of iodine, a very important mineral for the thyroid gland. Iodine deficiency can make the thyroid gland function poorly and seaweed can help you improve this condition.
Seaweed also has high levels of calcium and magnesium, which help regulate blood pressure.
Seaweed contains fucan, which can reduce the swelling of the body. Some studies have shown that this substance plays a role in preventing cancer cells from developing, inhibiting their spread. Seaweed reduces the risk of breast cancer and prostate cancer. They can also help reduce blood clots.
Seaweed helps the immune system to function well and increase overall human activity. It also helps metabolism more effectively and counteracts aging. You can also have beautiful skin if you eat seaweed regularly.
Seaweed contains many minerals such as zinc, tin, selenium, chromium, antimony, bimates, which are rarely found in today’s foods. Vitamins E, A, C, and B12 are also quite high in seaweed, which gives them a full complement of nutrients.
Some medicinal properties of seaweed
- Nature and taste: Salty, flax.
- Effects on the body: liver, stomach, kidney.
- Uses: softens, disperses accumulated matter, sputum, heat dissipation.
- Treatment: Polyuria, goiter, numbness (swelling of the legs), edema, urinary tract inflammation, pharyngitis.
- Sargassum belongs to the facule family, brown or dark, up to several meters in length, commonly found in tropical and sub-tropical seas, coral reefs. Rong usually grows on corals or rocks.
- Nature and taste: Bitter, salty, cold.
- Effects on organs: Liver, stomach, lungs.
- Uses: sputum, soften, cool, increase water.
- Treatment: Musculoskeletal disease, goiter, tumor, edema, urinary tract infections, pain and testicular neoplasm.
- The pharmacological properties of Kombu and Haizao are quite similar. Both can be used to cool, sputum, soften the swelling, to reduce tumor, urinalysis, reduce swelling. They are often used together to treat goitre and music. However, Haizao is more effective in treating sputum and tan, which is more suitable for the treatment of liver, spleen, cirrhosis and tumors.
It is common to combine all three types of seaweed with different formulas.
Source: www.nongnghiepxanh.com.vn | sea grape
If you have demand with these products. Please contact us anytime via email or skype, quantity as well as all questions you need.
HP/Viber/WhatsApp: (+84) 985867630
SAFIMEX JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Head office: 216/20A Duong Ba Trac street, Ward 2, Distric 8, HCM City
Tell: 8428 36362388