Moringa powder is powerful enough to improve your overall health, from the heart to the hair. These powerful reasons shall make you add them in your diet.
Ayurveda is a gift from our ancestors that keeps on giving! Moringa powder is yet another offering from the world of Ayurveda that seems to be making a grand comeback in the fitness world.
Moringa oleifera is a plant that grows extensively in the northern part of India. The powder is made by grinding its naturally-dried leaves and is becoming a rage given its countless health benefits that the world is just beginning to discover.
Here’s listing out all its science-backed benefits to convince to finally take the plunge and start consuming moringa powder:
- It can ease your menstrual cramps:Ladies, 10 grams of moringa powder has iron content which is equivalent to 32% of your daily iron requirement. Hence, consuming moringa powder can increase your blood haemoglobin level, and keep you more active as well as energetic.
Additionally, the extra iron from it can help compensate for all the blood loss during your periods and it helps to ease the period cramps as well.
- It’s an elixir for your skin health:As per the US-based Agricultural Research Service, moringa powder is a rich source of vitamin A and vitamin E. These are both vitamins which play a huge part in keeping your skin bright and healthy. Moreover, it helps with signs of ageingsuch as fine lines and wrinkles.
Additionally, the antioxidant-content along with the anti-inflammatory properties of moringa can help cure your acne as well.
- It can protect you from the side-effects of stress: Adaptogens are herbs that protect the body from the toxic effect of stress and according to a study published in the Research Journal of Pharmacology and Pharmacodynamics, the leaves of the moringa tree are powerful, natural adaptogens.
- It aids digestion:While the high calcium content in moringa powder keeps your digestive enzymes flowing to enable proper digestion, its high fibre content ensure bowel regularity and a healthy gut.
- It can control diabetes: Moringa leaves contain chlorogenic acid.
According to a study published in the journal Diabetes Care, chlorogenic acid can help prevent an insulin hike or a sudden increase in the blood sugar levels post meals.
- It boosts heart health:Moringa leaves are also rich in an antioxidant called quercetin which helps in regulating blood pressure, as per a study published in the Journal of Nutrition.
Plus, it also has cholesterol-lowering powers. Both these qualities make moringa the perfect natural way to boost your heart health.
So, keep moringa powder handy and you’ll see your overall health improve in no time!
Safimex company has supplying Moringa powder with a good price for bulk order. If you are interested in this product, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click at https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Organic-moringa-powder-leaf-herbal-food_10000014392213.html?spm=a2747.manage.0.0.4ebd2c3c2p58vU
Source: Health shots
SAFIMEX JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Head Office: 216/20a Duong Ba Trac Street, Ward 2, District 8, Hochiminh City, Vietnam.
Tel: (+84)-(28)-3636 2388 | (+84)-(28)-3636 2399 | Website: https://safimex.com/