The Coconut Is Harvested
From the luscious tropical beaches of Vietnam..
Coconuts are one of Vietnam’s longstanding crops due to the country’s favourable weather conditions for harvesting. They are not only utilized for food, but for creating skin care products, building materials, rope and catering utensils. Harvested monthly, they help sustain the Vietnamese economy, providing jobs for their people.. and now we get to appreciate them as beautiful interior design and home fragrance pieces in the comfort of our homes.
Sanded & Polished
After the delicious flesh of the coconut is eaten, turned into coconut oil , milk or utilised for other purposes, it’s life doesn’t stop there. She is sanded back to reveal it’s beautiful and unique patterns and colours, courtesy of Mother Nature.
Re-Use The Coconut Bowl!
Don’t throw me away! Your used Coconut Candle can be used as a Coconut Bowl once you’re finished burning it!
To clean, simply use a non metal utensil (preferably wooden to avoid scratching the bowl )and scoop out the remaining coconut soy wax; discard the remaining woodwick; and wash the coconut bowl in soapy, luke warm water before drying with a cotton tea towel.
Your now Coconut Bowl is ready for use! There may be some remaining candle fragrance still able to be smelt due to it being absorbed into the coconut shell, however your bowl is safe to eat food out of as we use all natural wax and fragrance oils. Use your bowl to make your favourite fruit salads, nice creams and yoghurt bowls!
To keep your Coconut Candles looking their best, lasting longer & maintaining their strong scent, try these handy tips.
- On your candles first burn, burn 2-4 hours to allow the wax to form a full melt pool (wax melting all the way to the edge). Don’t be worried of your candle doesn’t burn all the way completely to the edge. As you burn your candle more, the heat will travel up the Coconut Shell and slowly melt the wax on the edge.
- As your Coconut Candle is shaped as a bowl, the further you get into the candle’s life, the less time it will take for your candle to form a full melt pool. Please be mindful of this and do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours.
- Trim Your Woodwick! Before burning your Coconut Candle each time, remove the remaining excess burnt woodwick by softly pinching off small flakey pieces . Don’t worry, this won’t negatively effect how the candle burns. The trimmed wick will actually give the fire a more stable and available fuel source to produce a cleaner flame. It will also prevent the melted wax pool filling up with broken off pieces of burnt woodwick.
- We know you love your candles.. but when there’s less than 1-2cm of wax in the bottom.. it’s time to move on
- Never cover your candle with anything while in use.
- Never leaving your candle burning unattended.
- Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep.
- Place your Coconut Candle on a flat and sturdy surface at all times.
- As candle jars can become hot, never attempt to touch or move a burning candle
- Avoid positioning your candle in windy areas including fans, air conditioners, and open windows.
- Do not touch the open flame.
- When extinguishing flame, do not use water or blow with excessive force.
- If you haven’t noticed, candles are flammable. Keep away from flammable materials, children and pets.
Safimex company has supplying Coconut candle bowl as well as the coconut shell bowl to making candle with a good price for bulk order. If you are interested in this product, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click at https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/SCENTED-COCONUT-CANDLE-BOWL-MADE-OF_11000010521168.html?spm=a2747.manage.0.0.43802c3cLxmAlP
Source: Blue Dominique
SAFIMEX JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Head Office: 216/20a Duong Ba Trac Street, Ward 2, District 8, Hochiminh City, Vietnam.
Tel: (+84)-(28)-3636 2388 | (+84)-(28)-3636 2399 | Website: https://safimex.com/