New Delhi: Moringa has been used since time immemorial by the practitioners of Ayurveda and alternate medicine. Even Indian households have been using various parts of this so-called Miracle Tree for health benefits from everyday diet. Moringa leaves, flowers, drumsticks etc have been in use in African households as well, though one needs to develop a taste for these sources of nutrition that leave a bitter taste initially.
However, the western world is only just discovering the Moringa miracle. High in minerals, vitamins, and proteins, Moringa leaves are used in powder form as a dietary supplement to protect tissues around important organs like the heart, kidneys, liver, and lungs.
Antioxidants extracted from the Moringa plant that originates in India, South America, and parts of Africa, help protect against free radicals caused due to pollution, radiation, and smoking.
What are the health benefits of Moringa?
Moringa, known as drumstick in common parlance (or Sahjan ki falli or Shevga or Shevgyache Sheng or Murunkai/Murungai in several parts of India) has a lot of potential health benefits, which are still being discovered by scientists.
It has extremely high levels of potassium which helps in regulating blood pressure and sugar levels. This superfood has various ways and means to be included in your daily diet
- Provides essential vitamins:Powder extracted from one cup of Moringa leaves is packed with vitamin C, vitamin B6, iron, calcium, vitamin A and E, magnesium, and riboflavin. It contributes immensely to the eye, bones, and skincare. Moringa powder also helps in decreasing oxidative stress that can balance hormonal health in menopausal women. It improves thyroid levels regulating sleep and digestion.
- Is a great source of plant-based protein:A daily intake of breakfast smoothie using crushed Moringa leaves has a great amount (3 gms per tablespoon) of protein that is essential for muscle repair, producing energy, and regulating mood. Moringa can be replaced with meat and lentils as well for a daily source of protein.
- Reduces inflammation:Regular intake of Drumsticks, the fruits of Moringa, helps significantly reduce inflammation in cells by suppressing certain enzymes in the body.
- Improves digestion: Moringa powder is an antibiotic and crushes the growth of pathogens that upset the stomach. It helps curb disorders like colitis and IBS.
- Protects liver:Moringa is a natural detoxifier as it filters blood, detoxifies chemicals, and protects against any toxic chemicals that may harm the liver. It also helps kill fibrosis cells that the liver is prone to have.
However, doctors and health practitioners are strictly against the use of Moringa extracts on pregnant women and nursing mothers because of certain chemicals in the plant that can contract the uterus.
Safimex has supply all items of moringa powder with premium quality. If you are looking for this product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Times now news
SAFIMEX JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Head Office: 216/20a Duong Ba Trac Street, Ward 2, District 8, Hochiminh City, Vietnam.
Tel: (+84)-(28)-3636 2388 | (+84)-(28)-3636 2399 | Website: https://safimex.com/