With someone, they cannot eat or even smell the flavor of heart leaves. However, if you can try for few times and I bet you will addict its flavor. Let us try Mixture Heart Leaves with Mung Bean Drink (Nước Rau Diếp Cá và Đậu Xanh) which comes from many amazing Vietnamese Drink – Cocktail Recipes right now. It not only is fresh, but also is really healthy, especially for your skin.
If you want to take care of your family health, I think here is a good drink for them. When you are ready, follow my instructions below to create one of amazing Vietnamese Dessert Recipes for your family and yourself.
- Heart Leaves (200g)
- Mung Bean (no cover) (200g)
- Step 1: Clean heart leaves in 3 – 4 times. Only use the leaves, cut off the stems. Wait to dry.
- Step 2: Clean mung bean, soak into warm water in 1 hour then bring to steam until it is cooked and soft.
- Step 3: Next, add heart leaves into grinder machine. Add more water (depend on your flavor), grind well and filter to get water from these leaves. Here is the first step to create one of amazing Vietnamese Drink – Cocktail Recipes.
- Step 4: Put it on fridge to get cold for serving.
- Step 5: Grind mung bean with a little sugar.
Finally, you are finished one of amazing Vietnamese Drink – Cocktail Recipes for your family. When serving, get a little grinded mung bean, add more sugar, heart leaves water and mix well. Add more ice is perfect. This drink is also really good for health. Trust me, you will not regret about this decision. Good Luck for your Cooking and have a nice weekend.
SAFIMEX JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Head office: 216/20A Duong Ba Trac street, Ward 2, District 8, HCM City
Mail: Sales1@safimex.com | Gmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype: sales1.safimex | HP/WhatsApp: (+84)365713881|