Mixture Rice Paper (Bánh Tráng Trộn), one of best street food so far in Vietnam, especially in the South. Most young Vietnamese students totally fall in love with this food. From morning to evening, they can buy it for their snack meals. Enjoy this food with iced lemon tea is all time favorite way.
If you are a gourmet of street food, do not miss it when visit my Vietnam. Also, you can make Banh Trang Tron at home with below easy to follow recipe:
- Green mango (200g)
- 200g dried beef
- 2 tablespoons dried tiny shrimps
- Rice paper
- 5 – 6 quail eggs, boiled and peeled
- Sauce: 1 tablespoon soya sauce + 1 tablespoon red vinegar + 1 teaspoon sugar
- Chili paste/sauté
- Dried squid (is absorb spices) – Optional.
- Step 1: Peel off the cover of green mango, slice into long pieces.
- Step 2: Cut rice paper into long pieces.
- Step 3: Tear small beef jerky. Making sauce: mix well soya sauce + sugar + red vinegar together. This sauce is the important part to create an amazing food.
- Step 4: Mix sliced green mango + beef jerky + dried tiny shrimp into big bowl.
- Step 5: Add more quail eggs and rice paper into bowl.
- Step 6: Next, add more chili paste/sauté (depend on your flavor) into the sauce in step 3. Mix well, season again to suit your flavor. Then, pour into mixture rice paper, mix well.
Finally, your dish is ready to serve. Eating immediately after you mix rice paper with the sauce is perfect.
SAFIMEX JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Head Office: 216/20A Duong Ba Trac Street, Ward 2, District 8, HoChiMinh City, Vietnam.
Tel: (+84)-(28)-3636 2388 | Fax: (+84)-(28)-3636 2399
Mail: Sales2@safimex.com | Gmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype: gautrucluca | HP/WhatsApp: (+84) 396802832