Cinnamon is one of the four precious pharmaceuticals that many people love and use. Currently, cinnamon powder is widely used in healing, cooking and even beauty. However, many people still wonder what cinnamon powder is and how it is used. Let’s find out with us
1/ What is cinnamon powder?
Cinnamon powder is a powder made from the bark of the cinnamon tree and crushed into fine powder. Cinnamon powder is golden brown in color and has a long-lasting fragrance. In the composition of cinnamon powder contains many different vitamins and minerals such as vitamins A, Ca, K, Mn, Fe, Zn, Mg, niacin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine. On the other hand, this powder is also high in fiber and antioxidants. According to research results, in one tablespoon of cinnamon powder contains about 75% of the necessary amount of Mn needed to provide the body in a day.
Because in the composition contains many important nutrients and necessary for the body, cinnamon powder is classified in the four types of pharmaceutical that many people love and use.
2/ What is the effect of cinnamon powder?
A. The effect of cinnamon powder in healing: for health, cinnamon powder has the following great benefits:
– Support for the treatment of diseases related to heart: cinnamon works to help fight the fibrosis of the arteries and the phenomenon of blood vessel congestion because cinnamon contains substances to prevent blood clots. This helps blood to circulate more easily in the body. Besides, calcium and fiber in cinnamon also helps to better support the cardiovascular system.
– Help clean blood and increase blood circulation to the brain: cinnamon contains substances that help to purify and remove impurities in the blood, helping the blood become cleaner. Besides, cinnamon powder also helps to increase blood circulation to the brain, helping to provide enough oxygen for all other parts of the body.
– Provides nutrients for the brain, helps brain develop better: The flavor of cinnamon powder works to reduce stress and enhance the brain’s ability to focus. Besides, it also helps to improve cognitive ability and enhance memory.
– Good for the digestive system: cinnamon powder is effective in treating digestive ailments such as indigestion, flatulence, diarrhea.
– Strengthen the body’s immune system: cinnamon contains many antioxidants, so it has very good antibacterial properties. Therefore, cinnamon powder also has the ability to prevent the success of pathogens for the body. Cinnamon can help the body fight infectious diseases, reduce the symptoms of urinary tract inflammation, diuretics.
– Cure colds and flu: cinnamon is warm so it can help eliminate toxic gases in the body. Therefore, cinnamon helps in treating colds and sore throats.
– Helps control blood sugar: cinnamon has insulin sensitivity and can regulate blood sugar levels.
– Prevent tooth decay and help clean the mouth: sucking cinnamon mixed with warm water will help smell good breath, clean the oral cavity, help remove bad breath and prevent tooth decay effectively.
– Anti-cancer: cinnamon works to support the treatment of leukemia and reduce the risk of colon cancer. In addition, the fiber and calcium present in cinnamon also help remove excess bile fluid, thus helping to prevent adverse effects on the intestines.
B. The effect of beauty:
For beauty, cinnamon powder has the following uses:
– Helps treat acne effectively.
– Cleanse the remaining dead cells on the lips to help treat dark lips effectively.
– Nourishes for healthy hair, reduces hair loss and supports baldness treatment.
– Support for weight loss: the antioxidants and fiber in cinnamon help support effective weight loss while not affecting health.
C. Effects in processing food:
In food processing cinnamon powder has the following effects:
– Help preserve food: cinnamon contains natural preservatives, absolutely no harmful substances, so it helps preserve food for longer.
– Used as a spice for dishes: cinnamon powder has the effect of stimulating the taste buds and reducing the fishy smell, so it is often used as a spice to prepare dishes.
– Mix water to drink: cinnamon is warm and slightly spicy, so it warms the body. So in cold weather, people often use cinnamon powder to make drinking water.
3/ How to use cinnamon powder?
Cinnamon powder has many uses, but not everyone knows the uses to get the best results. Depending on the purpose of use, there will be a different implementation. Here we will guide you some of the effective uses of cinnamon powder:
– Treatment of toothache: you mix cinnamon powder with honey at the ratio of 1: 5 then apply to the affected tooth, can be applied several times a day. Be careful not to apply to an inflamed or open wound.
– Treatment of bad breath: mix 1 glass of warm water with 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder and then use this water to rinse your mouth every morning. You will have a good breath all day long.
Relieve nausea: mixing cinnamon powder with warm water to drink can help relieve nausea.
– Cure colds and flu: mixing 1 teaspoon of honey with quế teaspoon of cinnamon powder, drinking 3 times a day will help you reduce symptoms of colds such as: sore throat, headache, fatigue …
– For those who want to use cinnamon powder for beauty, do the following: eat cinnamon powder to help whiten the skin from the inside, use cinnamon powder to make skin whitening cream, use honey mixed with cinnamon to make face mask, lip scrub to help plump lips. In addition, you can mix cinnamon and olive oil to nourish the skin, making the skin more smooth. Besides, you can use cinnamon powder with honey to treat acne very effectively.
Hope the article has brought you some helpful information of cinnamon powder. Please feel free to share if you find it useful.