This glowing skin smoothie is not only energy boosting and delicious, it has dramatically improved my skin tone. One of my favorite smoothie recipes, by far. I drink it 5-7 times per week.
Yield: 2 huge smoothies
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup plain coconut water1
- 2 frozen ripe bananas, previously peeled & sliced
- 1 cup chopped pineapple (frozen or fresh)
- 1 cup chopped mango (frozen or fresh)
- 2 cups spinach or kale
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- optional:1 Tablespoon ground flax or flaxseed oil
- Make sure you have a strong, powerful blender. I like this Ninjaor this Vitamix.
- Add all of the ingredients to the blender in the order listed. Blend on high for at least 3 minutes or until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the blender as needed. Add more coconut water if it’s too thick.
- Coconut water is ideal since it is so hydrating for our bodies and skin. If you absolutely cannot find it (it’s sold in all grocery stores, Target, Walmart, etc) – use regular water or almond milk or your favorite juice. If not using coconut water, perhaps add a touch of coconut oil. Great for the skin.
Try adding 1/2 cup blueberries. Another super food great for your skin!
If you do not like any of the fruits listed, simply replace with another fruit used. Or add strawberries or blueberries.
SAFIMEX JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
Head Office: 216/20A Duong Ba Trac Street, Ward 2, District 8, HoChiMinh City, Vietnam.
Tel: (+84)-(28)-3636 2388 | Fax: (+84)-(28)-3636 2399
Skype: emma.lenguyen510 – Hp/Whatsapp: 0084 975.584.679