Turmeric starch is a famous spice that is not only used to color, flavor, beautify dishes, but also have special uses for human health. To use turmeric starch effectively, you can do it in one of the ways below.
Drink turmeric starch with water or warm water
Drinking turmeric starch with warm water can exploit the useful ingredients in turmeric. You should mix with warm water below 40 degrees, do not use above 50 degrees because this temperature breaks the structure of useful ingredients in turmeric. Just mix 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder with 200ml of warm water, drink 2 times a day, morning and night.
Drink turmeric starch with fresh milk
Because turmeric starch has a pungent odor and is difficult to drink, it makes it easier to drink when mixed with fresh milk. Just 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder with 200ml of fresh milk, used regularly every day in the morning and afternoon to help your body healthier.
Drink turmeric starch with honey
Taking turmeric starch with honey not only increases the flavor, but also both honey and turmeric starch are good for your health. So when you combine them together, this mixture will help treat many diseases and enhance your health.
Mix 2 teaspoons of turmeric starch with 200ml of warm water and 1 teaspoon of honey. Drink it regularly 2 times a day in the morning and at night.
Depending on the taste and preferences of the user, turmeric starch is in different combinations. However, if you want turmeric starch to work best, you should drink it at two times, 15 minutes before or 15 minutes after eating.
No matter how good turmeric starch is, if you overuse it or use it incorrectly, it will have unhealthy side effects. So when taking turmeric starch, you should note the following issues:
– Turmeric ingredients are hot, so for pregnant women should not be used, if used, it will cause uterine contraction, affecting the fetus.
– Do not use turmeric starch in parallel with western medicines to avoid affecting red blood cells.
– Turmeric starch overdose will have side effects that easily cause stomach diseases, diarrhea, sweating, vomiting … so when using turmeric starch, pay attention to moderate doses.
– For those who are menstruating, period coming or taking blood-related drugs should consider before using turmeric starch, because turmeric contains horse substances, acids that cause hemophilia.
– For patients with kidney disease, gallstones or measles, if you want to use turmeric starch, you should consult your doctor before using to ensure safety.
– Turmeric starch is difficult to absorb if you drink it as usual, so you should add vitamins containing piperine to easily absorb the nutrients in turmeric starch.