This is a wonderful Asian stir fry. Utilise whatever mushrooms are in season such as straw, button or shiitake mushrooms. To make it vegan substitute the fish and oyster sauce for a dark mushroom soy sauce.
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, diced
- 8 baby corn ears, sliced
- 330g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 1/4 cup diced fresh coriander
Preparation:10min › Cook:15min › Ready in:25min
- Heat the oil in a large frypan or wok over medium heat; cook the garlic in the hot oil until browned; 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the onion and baby corn then cook until the onion is translucent; 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms to the mixture and cook until slightly softened; about 2 minutes.
- Pour the fish sauce, soy sauce and oyster sauce into the mixture and stir until incorporated.
- Whisk the cornflour and water together in a small bowl until the cornflour is dissolved into the water; pour into the mushroom mixture. Cook and stir until thickened and glistening.
- Transfer to a serving dish; garnish with chilli and coriander to serve.
Enjoy your dish!
SAFIMEX JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Head office: 216/20A Duong Ba Trac street, Ward 2, District 8, HCM City
Mail: Sales2@safimex.com | Gmail: email@example.com
Skype: gautrucluca | HP/Viber/WhatsApp: (+84)1696802832