“I came up with this because I couldn’t find easy baked-goods recipes for vegans,” says Laurie Dolan, a California resident and a mother of two boys. “I saw in a PETA newsletter a while back that you could substitute applesauce and baking powder for eggs, so I started experimenting with basic cookie, cake, and muffin recipes. One of my favorite results was this blueberry muffin recipe.”
- 1/4 cup soy margarine
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbs. baking powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup soymilk
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line 1/3-cup muffin cups with paper liners, or spray with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients together in mixing bowl. Spoon into muffin cups, filling three-quarters full.
- Bake 35 minutes, or until tops are firm. Cool slightly on rack.
- Calories: 200
- Carbohydrate Content: 38 g
- Fat Content: 4 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 270 mg
- Sugar Content: 21 g
All The Best
SAFIMEX JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Head Office: 216/20A Duong Ba Trac Street, Ward 2, District 8, HoChiMinh City, Vietnam.
Tel: (+84)-(28)-3636 2388 | Fax: (+84)-(28)-3636 2399
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
Skype: emma.lenguyen510 – Hp/Whatsapp: 0084 975.584.679